I've been tagged! :) So Grateful to be Mormon has tagged me with the 3 meme... and actually, Bex at Pale Orange tagged anyone who read hers... so I guess I should have done it then :D Anyway, fasten your seat belts, please keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times and off we go...
Three Things That Scare Me:
1. spiders - nasty horrible things. We get HUGE black widows down here... I watched Arachnophobia as a teen and didn't sleep for weeks... terrible...
2. drowning - more specifically, my kids drowning. I have these horrible nightmares where my kids drown and I can't do anything about it :S
3. being unsure of myself. It scares me that I can't trust my instincts sometimes... when really, I know I should.
Three People Who Make Me Laugh: in real life -
1. My youngest brother
3. I can't do just three... so I'm gonna lump all the gals from Hermiston here... I have some fabulous friends there and we love to laugh together
my alternate cyber-existence:
1. these are all bloggin buddies... Amber at Crazy Bloggin' Canuck
2. Eve at Good Enough
3. Sarah at Hollywood Flakes (who is hopefully having her baby today!!)
4. sorry... you'll just have to deal with another one...lol... Jamie J. at I Love Flip Flops with this post made me laugh like crazy...
Three Things I Love:
1. my family - kiddos and hubby are the best :)
2. eating out
3. swimming - I love the water. If I could swim every day, I would.
Three Things I Hate:
1. bad news
3. moving - we've moved 12 times in 9 1/2 years... and no. We're not in the military :)
Three Things I Don’t Understand:
2. why we can't invent disposable clothing... thus eliminating the need for doing laundry... oh what a world that would be!!
3. rap music - literally. I can't figure out what they are saying.
Three Things On My Desk:
1. papers - lots and lots of papers
2. digital camera
3. chocolate coins :)
Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
Now really... what kind of question is this? I know I'm female and so I can multitask, but how many things can you actually do while typing a blog?? So...
Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. visit Australia - huge dream for me :)
2. visit as many Temples as I can
3. Basically, I want to travel. A lot.
Three Things I Can Do:
1. play the piano
2. do a little sewing
3. have fun :)
Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. math - if I get up past simple math, I'm totally lost.
2. make decisions - I admit it - I tend to flip flop
3. Wordless Wednesday - I talk/type too much. I can't put a picture on my blog and then not say anything about it! :)
Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. good music
2. good friends
Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. bad music
Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. how to get organized
2. to swim better
3. to play the guitar
Three Favorite Foods:
Sorry - couldn't limit myself to three plain dishes... so I broadened my horizons :)
Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Brady Bunch
2. Saved by the Bell
Three Things I Regret:
1. being a teenager - not the actually age, but I was mean to a few people when I was a teen. :(
2. not taking more time for myself - I tend to neglect myself
3. not getting better at math!!
Okay... I'm not gonna specifically tag anyone this time... if you'd like to participate, that's great! Let me know when you do so that I can come over and read it!