Friday, April 20, 2007

Yada Yada Yada
Usually Baby Girl is a talker. She talks about anything and everything. From horses to snakes; princesses to dinosaurs; she loves to ask questions and to pretend. The other day I heard her yelling "Mommy! Mommy!" so I ran to see what was going on. She had two of her dolls out and one was lost, looking for it's dolly mommy. Of course, when the mommy was found it scolded baby dolly for wandering off... hmmm... maybe she remembers how frightened I was the other day when she disappeared at Best Buy... ANYWAY... lately she has developed a new technique for getting our attention. She will YELL AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS for us, but when we get there, she won't speak. She will either mouth the words or try to pantomime what she wants. Now, I've never been very good at lip reading or charades, so this has become a source of frustration for me. You'd think the quiet would be a nice change, but, I kinda miss her prattling on about whatever strikes her fancy. Hopefully this is just a one or two day thing and it won't turn into some kind of make mommy crazy marathon. Cause I just might have to start talking to myself if she doesn't start soon... and that's just scary!

6 comments:

Heather said...

ADORABLE!

The endless game of charades might drive me insane as well.

Kailani said...

I think I would enjoy some peace and quiet around here. LOL!

Kailani
An Island Life

Maddy said...

Peace and quiet! What is that? I can't even spell it.
Cheers

Anonymous said...

hi melissa: you can always talk to us cyber chicks :)

your girl is totally adorable.

hey, when i first read your "dolly mommy," i thought it at first said "dolly llama"! lol!

thanks for your awesome good words on my forgiveness blog post this morning. you started my day off with a good smile.

happy friday :)

eastcoastlife said...

Ooo... pretty little gal! I love her big, beautiful eyes.

eve said...

She is so beautiful! From my experience, little girls have a nack for ear piercing screams!