Monday, February 12, 2007



Rachelle does this each Monday! So, this weeks topic is: Somebody I love

Well, the obvious choice is these people...

But, I think I'm gonna talk about this guy instead:

Not the greatest picture, but it's the best one I've got. This is my Baby Bro - who just happens to be about 9" taller than I am. But that's besides the point. I can always talk to this guy. And it's fun to talk to him. We rarely have a pause in conversation. He's smart as a whip and is more than willing to share an opinion or two. When we were younger, I was a pretty big tease. I'm an older sister. It was my JOB. And we still tease, but it's not to torment each other... well, not usually ;) But I love spending time with him. When we went to Idaho for a visit, he and I went and grabbed Taco Bell and just visited. It was a lot of fun. One of the things that I really love about Baby Bro is that he loves my kids. He likes to play with them. Chase them around the house and just have fun. When the kids are naming people they want to go see, his name always comes up. So, here's to you Baby Bro! I wish we lived closer so that we could hang out more - come see us for spring break! You'd love it here!! Anyway, this is the "Somebody I love"... aww... ain't that sweet? ;)

4 comments:

Lee said...

You have to love brothers! My brothers are older and they are great!

Shirlee said...

I've always wanted a younger brother. I remember when my parents brought my sis (four years younger than me) home and I was so upset because I had constantly requested a baby brother! My poor sister. We were never very close growing up and I'm sure my attitude didn't help matters.

Melissa said...

Lee - I'm the oldest and I always wanted older brothers. Then I went to a friends house and her brother picked her up by her HAIR! I know not all older brothers are like that, but I at that moment, I was thankful to be the oldest!

Shirlee - I have a sister too - it always seemed like we had our ups and downs growing up. She is only 16 months younger than I am - we did okay as kids, but when we hit the teenage years, it was not very fun...

Rachelle said...

Great post! Thanks for participating!