Friday, April 20, 2007

One Track Mind
Okay... so I'm an idiot. I was reading about the NASA building that is being evacuated and read the caption at the bottom of this picture:

Now, most people can look at that and see that it says BLDG. knowing that it means "building". But not me... I'm thinkin "Why in the world are they evacuating a BLOG??" Yep... total idiot. That's me. Of course, if I was a GOOD Mormon I would have thought that CTR. was choose the right... I think it's time to get off the computer now...

4 comments:

flip flop mama said...

Haha, too funny. I always think Choose The Right when I see CTR. on the news...:)

Anonymous said...

hi melissa: funny! i can see how it looked like BLOG to you and not BLDG at first. anyone of us could have thought that it said that for a moment, too.

you know what, shhh, i didn't even notice it said "CTR" until you pointed it out! the shame! :)

thanks for making me laugh tonight. peace out, sista :)

~Jennifer said...

I just thought the same thing when I looked at the photo in your post. One track mind, I guess.

Anonymous said...

a one-blog mind. hee hhee