I was tagged by Kailani at An Island Life to list 5 things I'm obsessed about or with. Hmmm... this list could get kinda long... but lets start here:
- blogging - I know I should spend more time doing other things, like cleaning my house, but if I get the chance, I'll check my blog, ya know, just to see if any of ya dropped by to say hi :)
- peeps - the marshmallowy goodness is almost at an end till Halloween. Tomorrow, I'm going to go stock up and store some away. Kind of like a squirrel does with nuts... does that make me like a small rodent?? Hmm.. ANYWAY...
- American Idol - sad, eh? I have never watched a full season of AI. I usually get really bored. But now, if I miss an episode, it makes me mad. So weird.
- hubby coming home from work on time - he has to come home RIGHT NOW and save me from these crazy kids!!
- my trip to Oregon - I am so excited about it, and yet kinda sad now too. One of my best friends won't be there the entire time I'm around and I'm obsessed with finding a way to get there early or leave a little later than planned so that I can see her. It's not going to happen, but my brain is working over time trying to scheme something up. But I'm also obsessed with trying to get the most out of this trip. It is my get away and I WILL ENJOY IT!
So, there are my five. Not too weird... sort of... :) Now I get to tag 5 of you! Let's see... how about: Amber from Crazy Bloggin Canuck, Eve from Good Enough, Jamie from I love Flip Flops, Bek from Ignore the Crazy, and Bex from Pale Orange. I hope I got all the links right! :D Let me know if you do this so that I can stop by and read it! Have a great Easter!