Thursday, April 19, 2007

Okay, so, I've never met Heather. I probably never will. But we have something in common - we're mom's. And hey, when a fellow mom is in trouble, we should rally around her, right? Unfortunately, her trouble is pretty big - Heather has brain cancer. BooMama has mounted an effort to (and I quote) "Bless Heather's socks off" :) I know we can't all donate money, but who doesn't have 30 seconds to offer a prayer? If you get a chance to go to her blog, I suggest that you do. Her faith and attitude are AMAZING. And, if you'd like to make a donation, here is the link - For Heather It's through PayPal and amazingly easy to do. And like I said, if you can't donate, remember her and her family in your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi melissa: this is so kind of you to do this for your friend. i will go to her blog since you suggested this.

we are so blessed by the people who touch our lives, no matter how long we have with them.

blessings to you and yours this night :)