Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Today's Post Was Brought to You by the Number 100
This is officially my 100th post! YEAH!! I know that other people have done a "100 Things About Me" type of post, but I'm just not that interesting. So I thought I'd type "100 Memories"... but then I realized that it would take FOREVER to type all the details so that you would understand the story behind each memory and I just don't have that kind of time and I'm sure you don't either! What about "100 Pictures"? But, really, my Mom is the only one that would love that. Then I thought I could do "100 Things that I love" - but that sounded too boring for me to type and even more so for you to read. So let's do the flip of that... "100 Pet Peeves". That sounded too negative. "100 Ways I think the World Should be Run" - too bossy. "100 Times I've Been Embarrassed" - too embarrassing ;) "100 Books/Movies/Songs I Love" - too monotonous. "100 Things That Make Me Scream" - too crazy and making the list would probably end up on the list. "100 Things That Make me Sad " - too depressing. You know, if I keep going, I'll have a list of "100 Reasons Why I Won't Make a 100 List"!

No comments: