Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Out of the Mouths of Babes
Our master bathroom is kinda strange. There is no door between it and the master bedroom. The toilet has it's own little room, but the shower is just kinda... out there. So, today when I got out of the shower, Baby Girl was standing there. I pulled my towel around me and this was the conversation that followed:
Baby Girl : Hee hee
Me: What do you need?
Baby Girl: Your body is bumpy. That's pretty funny.
Me: Thank you. Go do your puzzles.
Sigh. It's a good thing I went running again this morning. I'm going to do Pilates today too. Hopefully it will be a good way to tone my muscles. Now I just need to work on my healthy eating. I'm a snacker - so I need good healthy snack ideas. Any thoughts? Also, I'm looking for a really good smoothie recipe... if anyone is willing to share, it would be much appreciated. Well, I'm gonna take my bumpy body go do some laundry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Sorry, I couldn't help but laugh. I'm sure you DO NOT have a bumpy body.

I would hate to hear what my child would say if she saw me!

Anonymous said...

giggle!! Kids are just so...honest, aren't they??

As far as smoothies go, I like to peel and freeze very ripe bananas (wait until they have little brown spots on the skin - this is when they are at their sweetest!).

I dice up 2 frozen bananas, throw in some frozen strawberries (non-sweetened) and some fresh squeezed oj and then blend, blend, blend. If I don't have strawberries, I just do the oj and bananas. I've also used fresh pineapple, blueberries - any fruit you like will do! But the bananas make a great base for any smoothy.

Just a word of caution - drink it slowly. It is not good for your digestive system to drink very cold drinks too fast. Savor it! =)

Hope this helps!

I also wanted to thank you for stopping by my place! =)

Unknown said...

Toooo cute!

As far as the site, the red is OK but the lighter font on your comment button makes it hard to read and find!