Monday, March 05, 2007

Reason #10,957,341 Why I Shouldn't Shop at WalMart

There were five and A HALF pairs of socks in this package. There are 11 socks. Sigh. I would take them back, but that would mean standing in the line that never ends with the customer service people that would treat me like it was MY FAULT. Normally, I would blame Hanes... the maker of the socks. But, this package had been ripped open (something I didn't notice when Red grabbed them) and then taped shut. So, this is CLEARLY THEIR FAULT. But I won't take them back. Anyone want to come over and make sock puppets?

8 comments:

skatey katie said...

that is *so* funny!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have declared a *pox on sox* here this week: i keep finding clean and dirty socks stashed EVERYWHERE.
no kidding, i keep turning around and BAM!!!! another sock.
i think i'm hallucinating.

Melissa said...

It's a sock sneak attack! I think they are going to take over the world... look out for those cotton foot covers... they have ulterior motives...

My Trendy Tykes said...

Sorry about the socks, That stinks!

When you get a chance visit my blog. You WON the purse from yesterday!!

I will need your mailing addy. Send it to lholland78@comcast.net

Linda

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but I had to laugh when I saw your picture :) -

Lee said...

ROFL! That is so hilarious.. and yet another reason I hate walmart. Sorry that happened.

Kat said...

Gotta love the Wal-mart.
My 3 yr old won't go in Walmart, he always says "No Mama this is not Target!"

flip flop mama said...

That is too funny! Just keep the extra, the dryer is bound to eat one of the other mates so then you'll be even! lol

Melissa said...

Thank you all for being so concerned about our sock welfare! :) Jamie - I think I will keep it around because you are 100% right... except, with my luck, the dryer will eat two of the socks. Then I'll be right back at square one :)