Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Pilates = finding muscles you never knew you had
I had forgotten how difficult Pilates can be. I thought, heck, I can do that again. I had actually gotten to a fairly decent level a few years ago. Of course, this was all in my home with a video, but I could follow along without a problem and I felt like it was really helping. Tonight, I did Pilates again for the first time in months. This exercise stuff is gonna kill me! Luckily, you're only supposed to do Pilates 3-4 times a week. I'm gonna try for 3 - Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Ouch... just the thought of it makes my abdominal muscles quiver with fear. Of course, it doesn't take much to make my tummy quiver... kind of like jell-o. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to hobble to bed now. I just need to wake hubby up so he can pull me out of this chair...
Oh, one more thing. I've made a few changes to the site... is any of it hard to read? I really want to keep the fonts plain and the colors easy to look at. Be brutally honest, but remember, I did try to fix all of this after 11:00 pm . Which means that my brain function wasn't very reliable. I'm still hoping to learn how to insert a graphic into the header. Anyway... thanks for your thoughts and opinions!

1 comment:

skatey katie said...

woo hoo pilates girl.
i am doing it too.
aiming for every day then i'll probably do it four times a week lol.
in six months we'll look back and thank ourselves.
and so will our body !!!!!!!!!