Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Okay - I don't know how to do the HTML and regular composing in one post. Forgive me. I'm trying... so, scroll down to the lovely photo of myself... I found this site on another blog and decided to give it a whirl. You put a photo of yourself in and then it does a Celebrity Photo Match Sigh.... I did this with SEVERAL different photos. I even put a little make up on and put my hair down and took a couple of shots to try. It was almost the same every time - not the same faces, but there were an OVERWHELMING amount of men on my list and very few females. Now, I know that Brad Pitt has been named People's Sexiest Man Alive, but, as a woman, do I really want to look like him? I really don't see a resemblance anyway... on one of my other photos the top match was Hugh Grant. The next one... ADAM ANT. SIGH SIGH SIGH. So, I decided to go back to this photo. Embrace my masculinity and hope ya'll will laugh with me! Scroll down to see the photo matches...

Update - I just had to run my kids through here too...
Red's top 3 - Judy Garland, Oprah Winfrey, and Shirley Temple umm... all of the photos were of girls... I guess he's my feminine one... :S Oprah? Really??I ran it again with another photo. A little better... Ernst Mach(who in the world?? I'm gonna have to Google this guy), Niel Armstrong and Alan Alda were the top 3. Hmmm... I don't think any of them are even close. But whatever...
Little Bug's top 3 - now, I have a heck of a time getting this little guy to even look at the camera... and since you are supposed to have a good face forward shot... his was kinda hard - the first photo I tried actually told me that there was no face in the photo to recognize... Wha...?? The second time, it locked up... sigh... one more try...and we have Evander Holyfield, Jodie Sweetin (think Full House), and Gareth Gates... Shirley Temple also showed up here as well as Bon Jovi :)
Baby Girl's top 3 - Dakota Fanning, Daveigh Chase, and Hayden Pannettiere (and all the other's were GIRLS!! YES!!) The photo I used was from before I got her hair cut... so I did a second one with the short hair... we got Christina Aguilera, Charisma Carpenter (who??) and Jared Leto... lol... Meg Ryan and Emma Watson were also on this list...
Dh's top 3 - hmm... maybe I'll just tell him. He doesn't really like being "blogged" about (hee hee). I will tell you that it's all men... except one :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super blof party you have going on here, thanks for stopping by mine. I have a contest just launching now, so come back by and enter. So nice to meet you.

Anonymous said...

I did this a few months ago. I was completely depressed by the results. I think Richard Simmons was on there somewhere--eek!!