Thursday, March 08, 2007

Funny
I'm thinking about changing the look of my site and the name (any suggestions for a new name?). I was thinking of putting "Peep" in the title... like "Hangin with my peeps" or "A Plethora of Peeps" and so on and so forth... so I decided to Google "marshmallow peeps" and see what it brought up. Maybe I'm crazy. Maybe I'm insanely tired. Maybe I'm a little twisted. Or maybe my obsession with peeps has finally taken over my life. Whatever the reason, this was the funniest thing I have read in a VERY long time... Peep Research I literally had tears in my eyes. Sad, I know, but it felt so good to laugh that hard! Here's hoping you too will get that endorphin rush from a good, long laugh!

2 comments:

Justine said...

May I just say that I love Peeps? I am a little sad that they're sold at every holiday now, because it always felt so exciting and special that they were only around at Easter.

Oh, well. go with Peeps. I'm with you.

Justine said...

Aged. Absolutely.