Friday, August 03, 2007

Would You Like to...
Come to lunch? No, seriously - would you like to come to a bloggy lunch gathering? August 18th we're going to try and get a few bloggin friends together for a lunch in Huntington Beach, CA (had to specify the state... just in case there is a Huntington Beach in Florida or something). If you think you'd like to come, email me and I'll get you the info. It's gonna be casual. Why is it going to be casual? Umm... because I said so. Besides, my prom dress just doesn't fit after having three kids. ANYWAY.... The restaurants that have been suggested by Eve (who will be here visiting) are Duke's, Corner Bakery and Wahoo's. Any votes as to which one? I hope some of you will be able to come... also, if you know of other places to eat - let me know and we'll see which will be the easiest for everyone! Hope to hear from you soon!

4 comments:

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Oh crap. I didn't finish reading the rest of the post and I rushed out to make non-refundable travel arrangements to Huntington Beach, Virginia. :(

Looks like it's going to be Infidel-Lunch For One.

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Hey, that's my birthday weekend! (19th) Wish I could come, but the travel budget is pretty tapped right now. =(

Unknown said...

Sniff. Sigh. Sadness. Darn, you exclusive Californians.

Anonymous said...

hi melissa: i am just imagining a whole room full of blogging babes all dressed in high school prom dresses. scary thought! hee hee

you guys are going to have so much fun. i.am.jealous

happy night, kathleen :)