Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Beautiful People
So, I'm lovin the new hair color (yes Carrot... I do love it), but I was wondering how those stars do it. What creams do they use on their faces? Is there some magical hair care product that I should have? What is the latest miracle weight loss program for the super skinny? Then, I stumbled upon this lovely site. When you get to the site click on "portfolio" at the top. It will take a minute for the pictures to load (at least it did for me) and then click on the thumbnails. It will bring up beautiful pictures of beautiful people... but if you run your cursor over those pictures... WAHLAH! There are the beautiful people not looking so beautiful (except Halle Berry ...she still looked good. Dang it!). It's the photos untouched. Everyone has freckles and black circles under their eyes. Wrinkles, redness, and age spots. Tummies that poke out and b**bs that sag. Some of them have zits. They just might be normal people after all! Who knew? My hair color suddenly seems to have made me feel a whole lot better!

9 comments:

Heather said...

Who knew?? Even with fantastic genes those celebs have off days too.

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

What a blissful smile this left me with...

Jean Knee said...

it's good to be beautiful but I thought some of them looked more interesting in the befores

Melissa said...

heather - that's what I thought! It's nice to know that they have normal skin and wrinkles and fat and and and... :)

kimberly - ditto my friend!!

jean knee - I agree. Some of the pictures looked a lot better before they fixed them up. I don't like how they change the color of the eyes and put more shiny spots in them. Makes them look less human.

Yvonne said...

Thanks for brightening my day!!!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I'm coloring my gray. I consulted with Carrot first, though. So you two discussed hair color too, huh? Carrot Jello-Hair Color Adviser To The Bloggy Stars!

tracy m said...

That's an awesome sight. How much was was that!

Carrot Jello said...

Wow. I'm showing that to my daughter.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. It made me feel a little better. *wink*