Friday, August 03, 2007

I'm back! I almost went a week... almost. I admit it. I'm weak and easily tempted. This week's photo hunters theme is "funky". I'm gonna do two different things here. First of all - a picture and then a couple of YouTube videos. No, they aren't my own videos. They are shots of a new kids show that will be out this fall called Yo Gabba Gabba! My cousin is the producer. My kids love it and it definitely fits the theme of "funky". So, first, we have my photo:

When I think of funky - I think of off-beat in a very cool kind of way. With that definition in mind - this little family isn't funky. Crazy? Yes. Odd? Yes. Slightly twisted? Yes. Funky? We're just not. This is about all I got. The cake that looks like an eyeball. Sorry... now, onto the cool, hip, fun, REAL funky stuff!

Yo Gabba Gabba is a kids program with a beat. It's modern and really unique and my kids want to watch it over and over and over... so here are a few videos for your viewing pleasure....





And this...

Last one...

The pilot copy we got has the Commander from the Aquabats. Do you get funkier than that? My kids love it... too bad we don't have cable :S

6 comments:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

I have so got to make a cake like that for my (eye doctor) hubby!

Becky said...

Cool cake!
Love the show clips...I'll be watching for the show!

Thank you for the good mail! I LOVE the bracelet and earings! I will be wearing them to church on Sunday! They made my day!

Andree said...

I'm going to be singing I've Got a Party In My Tummy Yeeah Yeeah all night and day now! And I love it!

Erin said...

So who's your cousin because I know a whole slew of people that are working on it, and half of them are in Huntington Beach ward! We are so excited about it. My kids LOVE the show. I'm going to TiVo every episode.
Everytime the commercials come on for it, the kids scream "Yo Gabba Gabba!" and they come running to get me. Love it.

Jean Knee said...

oh no yet more stuff I've never heard of. kinda catchy

elasticwaistbandlady said...

EYE SEE that you're a sharp PUPIL at making EYEBALL cakes.