Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Squeak
I am just a bloggy fool today. So, here's a question for you - what do you do when your child is doing something that annoys the heck out of you and now matter what you do, they just keep doing it? Baby girl must be part dolphin. She is talking in squeaks. She sounds like a little lost puppy half the time and it is driving me bonkers. I even had her go to her room till she could talk like a big girl, but it didn't help! She just came out and started it all over again! Any thoughts, suggestions, ideas?? I'm about ready to loose my mind...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

duct tape? he he.

oh, just to make you smile.

i don't have any good advice for you, my girls drive me bonkers at times. tomorrow is a new day.

~take care, kathleen :)

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Lsiten to P.Diddy on your ipod. Nothing else will seem annoying by comparison.

The littlest Infidel, Melody, is 4. She enjoys starting every sentence with ME instead of I. As in, 'Me go to sleep with my mermaid blankie. Me want me goldfish NOW. Me love you mommy.' I refuse to give her what she wants until she properly says 'I.' Just with hold your attention and response until your baby girl goes ixnay on the squeakay.