Wednesday, February 28, 2007



Okay - this picture was on AOL (click to read story) today. I guess that both of these sweet little babies were rejected by their mothers at a zoo in Indonesia and have been sharing a nursery room together for the time being. They have become quite attatched to each other "nipping and teasing each other, and cuddling up for a shared nap when they are worn out". I guess there are two other tiger cubs that are in on the fun too. I just loved the picture! :) It reminds me of my oldest and youngest. Sometimes they seem to be natural born enemies. They fight like crazy. But when it comes right down to it, they are the best of friends. Hopefully it will always be that way. Not the fighting part... I'm thinkin that if all of them can grow up to be friends, I will be one happy momma!

No comments: