Thursday, February 01, 2007


Check Yer Batteries
I understand. No really, I do. Companies want to make it hard for people with sticky fingers to walk out of their stores with merchandise unpaid for. So, one of the ways to do that is to put items into big, bulky packages and then make them so that they can't be opened unless you have a chain saw. But can't they find a way to make it easier for the consumer to get to the product they have paid for? Some kind of magic wand thingy that they wave over it and the super mega glue that holds the thing together would melt so you could get the darn thing open??It took me 20 minutes to open that package! 20!! I didn't want the rechargable batteries that bad... but once I had made the first cut with the chain saw... well, there was really no going back.

No comments: