Monday, February 26, 2007

Blogging Rut
I have a lot of things that I wanted to blog about. But I'm sick. I've been sick for a week. I'm tired. My brain feels like goo and I have lost my appetite for Marshmallow peeps. I took two peeps out of the box yesterday. Ate one and then choked down the second. It did not taste good to me!!!!! WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO? Have my taste buds changed with the illness? Will I have to give the rest of my peeps to my kids? Will my affinity for the sugar coated marshmallow-y goodness ever come back? Should I force myself to eat them, hoping that I will regain a taste for them? This is so wrong. So many questions... not enough answers....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was sick two weeks ago and I was so depressed that chocolate didn't even taste good to me. It was a horrible, horrible thing that I hope to never repeat...unless, of course, it helps me drop a few pounds:)