Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Multitasking Marvel
Okay... "Wordless Wednesday" is something that I am not capable of accomplishing at this moment. I need to put something up today. Not sure why. I just feel that blogging urge. So, this will be "Wordy Wednesday". Sorry to ya'll that thought you were going to get a break from my ramblings.


So, this is my multitasking Baby Girl. Look - she's a sweet little girl and a neck pillow all in one! She is wonderful to take on long trips or flights. This has got me thinking... what ways can I use my sweet children to accomplish other tasks? What about attaching scrub brushes to their legs while they bath? They can scoot around the tub and scrub the grime away while also getting themselves clean... I also think that covering their shoes or socks in tape would be a good idea. As they run through the house screaming and yelling at each other, which is something they believe they HAVE to do, they will inadvertently pick up all the little crumbs, thus reducing my vacuuming chores. What do you think? I'm all about multitasking! Now if I can just figure out a way to get them to pay the bills, do the laundry, scrub walls, sweep the floor, and fix meals, then I'll be set!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All my friends' kids are obsessed with cleaning. Not mine. My house is a disaster mere moments after she is unleashed!

Melissa said...

I can't figure out how people get their kids to clean. I am truely baffled by it. Mine will, but only under the threat of "no t.v.".