Monday, February 05, 2007


Okay, so we did the hair cut thing today... this is a before picture....


During the haircut... she did really well. I did end up bribing her with a new littlest pet shop toy if she would put her chin down so that they could even out the back... I think she was afraid they were going to cut her or something...

And after... it cut off so much of the light blonde that she looks more like a brunette to me now. Sigh... I'm getting used to it. She's a sweetie and she's always cute, but this is going to take some getting used to :)

4 comments:

Shirlee said...

I've been cutting or actually shaving my son's hair for way too long. He's terrified of getting his hair cut even at his age. I may have to resort to bribing.

She's still adorable and has a great smile! :)

Melissa said...

Shirlee - we shave our kids hair too. Little Bug has a HORRIBLE time with it. He cries even when he hears DH's electric razor :S I have never been above bribing my kids ... ya do whacha gotta do!! :)

Lee said...

Oh it looks so cute!! She is so pretty.

And you can join in My Life Monday if you want!

Melissa said...

Okay... how do I do the My Life Monday?? Just go to Rachelle's site each Monday to get the topic? That would be fun :)