Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Ratatouille
We went and saw the latest Pixar animation tonight - it was really great! I enjoyed it and so did the kids. Baby Girl kept saying "I love that movie... I just love that movie" as we walked back to the car. It made me laugh, and, as with all Pixar movies, it had a message. Always nice. But, it got me thinking about a time we were on a road trip and stopped in a little town for some fast food. All the kids needed to use the bathroom, so we took everyone in. I'm in there helping Baby Girl wash her hands when an employee comes out of one of the stalls and goes back to work. Didn't even look at the sinks. Didn't even PRETEND to wash her hands. Just walked out and started preparing food. We left. No food for us, thanks. To me, that's worse than having a meal prepared by an animated rat. I'm just sayin...
Oh... and happy Fourth of July y'all!

3 comments:

Kat said...

LOL Yup that would make me sick. We are going to see that at the drive in up here this fri.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

You're so judgmental, Melissa. That lady was only trying to help you and your kids bolster your immune system. Gosh!

All my kids loved that movie which I cannot spell, too!

Anonymous said...

My daughter keeps bugging me to see this movie. Sounds fun! And YUCK on that lady who didn't wash her hands. I would have left, too.