Friday, July 20, 2007

Mischief Managed
I'm turning this into my Photo Hunters pictures... the theme is "tiny". See all the "tiny" details in our craft project from this afternoon?? It's a stretch, I know, but as soon as I get my book, I will not be on the computer for any reason what-so-ever. So this will have to work :)
We made wands in honor of the last Harry Potter book :) The kids and I had a ball doing it... well, Little Bug was not interested at all, but that's okay. The other two had a lot of fun.

Little Bug's wand details:
My wand (yes I made one for me) details:
Baby Girl's wand details:


Red's wand details (the modge podge and glow in the dark paint aren't dry yet on his... thus the white stuff in both pictures)


Want the instructions to make your own wand? Visit Dad Can Do for the details! Till next time, enjoy our "tiny" wand details :D

13 comments:

-tnchick- said...

Great way to fit it into the theme 'tiny'! I'm SO no into Potter but won't mind that you are. LOL Enjoy your new book.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting take on this week's theme! And cute wands!

Andree said...

I love the blue one that Baby Girl made (favorite color). As grandmother, this is my first Harry Potter sortie: we are leaving at 5 AM to get to the bookstore at 6 AM. No reservations needed. I'm wondering how many people will be there. Luckily there aren't that many people living here!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Awesome wands!!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Presto! Blammo! Change-o!

I buy my wands down at The Dollar Store. Yeah, they keep making my disappearing doves re-appear while singing 'This Is What It Sounds Like When Doves Cry,' but hey, you get what you pay for.

Heather Brown said...

looks like fun! i am not into the whole harry potter thing. i hear they are good. maybe when jason deploys again i will get into it and watch and read them!!

Gabrielle of Design Mom said...

They turned out so great!

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Those are so neat!

Anonymous said...

And what are these tiny wands used for? Looks like you can wear them in your hair too. They are pretty creative. Great photos, and thanks for sharing. Have a good week.

Phae-Jae said...

Fun crafty wands! Can you use them, or are you Muggle?

Paulie said...

Interesting. . . i have seen many different entries -- i like to read too but not to the exclusion of other things also. YOU are missing out on many neat entries this week. . .

CRIZ LAI said...

Great shots. Something tiny and different. Wishing you a calm, happy and lovely week! http://crizlai.blogspot.com/2007/07/photo-hunters-tiny.html

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Those turned out great. I will be trying those out this week. First I need to get my hands on the Book.