Okay - so the title today was going to be "Random Thoughts" but I've used that before. Have I ever told you how much I love thesaurus.com?? It's how I try to make myself sound smart! So, today will be like a lot like gambling for you, dear reader. If you're not the gambling sort, I suggest you go else where.
- The kids love me again today! They went to bed at a decent time last night, they slept in, and they are happy to be awake today. Hopefully this is not some kind of ploy to lull me into a false sense of security... I can see them doing something like that.
- Have you ever watched "Age of Love". It's stupid, really, and yet I found myself watching last night... wondering if this guy, who is 30, will choose the 21 year old or the 49 year old. You know, the lady who TECHNICALLY is old enough to be his MOM!
- Red comes home on Monday! I miss him so much!!! It's so fun to have him go and visit family and friends in Idaho. He gets to do some great things. Yesterday he went to Day Camp and had a ball. But he is ready to come home. I love to hear his voice say "I miss you Mom!" I can't wait to give that boy a squeeze!!
- Red isn't the only one out of town - Hubby has been gone too. He doesn't have to travel a lot, but I hate it when he does. I'm ready for him to come home now. I have a super duper mega ultra over active imagination. Yeah. Sigh.
- How much chocolate can one person consume in a day? Did you know that the amount consumed will be directly proportional to the amount of perceived stress in that person's life? Yesterday I had 8 brownie bites (yes they really were bites - 1" square- which reminds me - note to self: do not bake ANYTHING remotely delicious while Hubby is away...yeah, the brownies are gone), a Take Five candy bar, a Reeses Peanut Butter cup - just one cup though, some left over chocolate frosting - yes, just the frosting - love that stuff, a fudgesicle and a few other random chocolates. I'm not sure how to calculate the stress that is represented by that amount of chocolate. I never did take a calculus class. But I think it's a lot.
- Don't forget to vote for me! TODAY is the last day...
Enough for now. Hopefully it wasn't too brain numbing for you. If I come up with a real post later, I might write again.