My cousin, Mandy, tagged me to do this... so, here I am. I am trying really hard to think of 7 things you might not already know. I'm boring. To a fault. So, I'll try to spare you the really dull stuff and find some shining pieces of my life... maybe.
- I was a flagger for road construction for 3 summers. At one point in time I had stopped a guy on a motorcycle who was headed to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in South Dakota. He asked me if I'd like to come along. He told me that no one would notice if I just propped the sign up next to a tree and jumped on the back of the bike and away we'd go. Being the TOTAL stick in the mud that I am, I declined.
- I am a pack rat in recovery mode. I have notes from friends in Junior High. I have broken old toys that I keep because they were a gift from someone special. I have hot spots (the FlyLady's term for piles of papers) everywhere. But, I am slowly trying to get these things under control... very, very slowly.
- I can play the piano fairly well, but I tell people that I can't. I have a supreme fear of playing in front of others and so I back out at every opportunity. Even if I have to lie.
- I grew up in Idaho. In some part of that state for about 25 years. There is snow in Idaho for about 6 months out of the year. Yet, I have never ever skied. Some of the greatest skiing is only hours away from the home where I grew up (or so I've heard). Why have I never gone, you may ask? Because I am extremely uncoordinated. My brain will tell my body one thing and my body does something else... which translates into injuries. Lots of them.
- I love to learn new crafts, but I'm not really good at any one thing. I'm a Jill of all trades, master of none! But when I do learn something new, I usually try to teach myself. Which, is why I have never mastered anything. I get to a point and just can't figure out the next part...
- I called my Hubby "yellow" and "chicken" and "coward" the first time we met. He's easily impressed. ;)
- I have lots and lots of nicknames. Missy, Magoo, Pancho, Miss Liss, Lissa, Missy Jo, Joey, My Lissa, and my all time favorite: Moose. Don't ask
So, now it's your turn! Tell me 7 interesting things about yourself... or you can do what I did and just list random facts and hope that someone finds them interesting ;)