I was thinking about a few things today...and decided to turn it into a meme. Anyone can play along... off we go!
5 things you hate to do, but you do them anyway:
- Putting on makeup - because I just have to take it off 12 hours later and then reapply 12 hours after that. :P
- Making my bed - too much effort, not enough reward.
- Shopping for groceries - it's too tempting to buy the stuff I want (ice cream, oreos, peanut M&M's) rather than the stuff I need (toilet paper, bread, milk).
- Laundry - it's never done.
- Getting dressed in the morning - I'm a pajama kind of girl. If I can stay in my pj's all day, then it's a good day!
5 things you love to do, but never get to do
- Quilting - takes too much time to get all the stuff out and too many helpers rearranging pieces
- Making jewelry - again, too many little hands
- Going on good long vacations - we get some short ones, but not really long breaks
- Buy clothes for myself - I always go into the store with the intention of getting something for me... but come out with something for the kids or hubby.
- I love to eat at Johnny Carinos, but the closest one is an hour and a half away. So, it doesn't happen very often...
Okay, your turn! What are 5 things you hate to do, but you do them anyway and 5 things that you love to do, but you never seem to get around to doing them! Let me know if you participate!