Thursday, July 05, 2007

*This is a sticky post - please scroll down for recent posts

Here we go! Annie over at Anniethology and Hot Fuita Moms had a page set up for the Good Mail Girls. Recently, she closed the list to new participants, but encouraged us to set up our own Good Mail lists. Several of you have expressed interest in this, so, I thought I'd start a list. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresses, birthdays (if you want to share) and your blog link. I encourage you to post about your good mail goodies on your own blog. But, you don't have to have a blog to participate! This is open to anyone! Are you interested? If so, you can email me from the link in my profile with your info and I will send you an invitation. This will be a private blog. It will only be open to those who are invited! So, let me know if you're interested! I'm going to make this a sticky post (I think I've figured out how to do that... ) for a week or so... hopefully everyone that would want to participate will see it there. Also, if you know others that would like to participate, just send them this way! After all, who doesn't love to see a letter mixed in with the bills and credit card applications?

14 comments:

Jessica said...

Count me in!! Yeah for good mail!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I'm on one list and that's about all this Smiling Infidel can handle. I like how people are taking up the initiative and forwarding the Good Mail Girl mantra. Viva La Good Mail Revolucion!

Unknown said...

Way to go! I am so excited you are doing this. I hate to turn ladies away because my list was getting to long. I will send them your way! Hooray for Good Mail!

Unknown said...

I am a part of Annie's list and it's been great. I hope yours takes off as well!

Melissa said...

Jessica - it should be fun!!

EWBL - I'm on the list too, but had a couple of people ask me about it here... Yes! Viva La Good Mail Revolucion ;) NO - wait, Father Al would not like us wasting our resources on this... maybe I should start TWO lists. :D

Annie - I thought it would be fun and I had a few people ask about it when I posted all my goodies :) Go ahead and send them this way! It's going to be so fun!

Amber - I'm part of the list too, but I had several people ask... so, insanity attacked and I answered the call. Thus, the new list.

Maddy said...

And what pray is a 'good mail list' - translation required for people with little brains!
cheers

Melissa said...

mcewen - it's a blog that has a list of the names and addresses of the people that would like to participate. Then you pick someone from the list and send a little note or a card. Nothing big. It's just nice to find something fun in your mailbox :)

The Wes Gordon Family said...

OK,how do we sign up? I am a newbie tot his stuff, so please enlighten!

Melissa said...

gordonwesfamily - go to my profile and I think in the right hand column is a link that says "email me" or something like that... click on that and send me your info. I will send an invitation to you to join the list! :)

Tammy and Parker said...

Me! Me! Me!

Joyismygoal said...

Count me in!!

Anonymous said...

I was the lucky last one in at Annie's and I LOVE it so much. I'm having a blast with the Good Mail Girls. It's a totally awesome concept.

Anonymous said...

Is it too late to join in on this?

susan at strangepulse dot com

Anonymous said...

hi melissa: i like sharing good mail with you girl :) kathleen