- First off - thanks to all who commented on the pictures! I think my kids are cuties and I had a lot of fun sharing the pictures. We've come to an agreement that I can put up pictures on occasion, but then I will take the photos down a day or so later... so, more pictures will come another day!
- Little Bug is sick (C - if you're reading this... it is NOT what you guys had... something totally different...). Hopefully it will be short lived...
- I just finished the first Artemis Fowl book... I liked it! I'm hoping to get my hands on book number two sometime soon!
- I am removing the blogroll from my sidebar... I haven't updated it in a long time and it seems like the blogs that I read are always changing. I don't want to mess with it!
- Also, I've decided to delete the "Good Mail Girls Blog". I haven't been able to do anything with it for such a long time. It is another source of guilt for me... and I'm trying to downsize on the guilt stuff in my life - especially if it deals with the computer. So... if any of you are members, I'm sorry that it won't be continuing... if you'd like to go and grab any of the addresses, do it now. It will come down in about a week.
- A friend called yesterday and asked for a favor... she had made too much dessert and asked if we could take some off her hands. I was a little reluctant, but in the end I gave in. I try to be a good friend when I can. I suffered through SEVERAL helpings last night (no, I won't tell you exactly how many) and I ate one bowl this morning. I know she needs her dish back as soon as possible... the fact that the dessert consists of brownies, a chocolate pudding/mousse, homemade whipped cream and sprinkled with Butterfinger candy bar has NOTHING to do with it...
- It feels like Friday. I'm kind of annoyed that it isn't. One more day...
- We got "The Smurfs" from Netflix yesterday! I don't know who is enjoying it more - me or the kids!
- I have family coming to visit in just a few weeks! I'm so excited to have them here... I told them if they would come visit, I would feed them amazingly wonderful food and now I'm trying to figure out what that food might be! Does anyone have some favorite recipes they would be willing to share?
Well, that's about it from here! Happy Thursday!