Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Again?
I've decided to take a little bloggy break... I feel like my thoughts are spinning and my posts are forced. Something isn't quite right in my life... and I need to take some time to put my finger on it. It's nothing serious. There are just a few things I need to attend to... like cleaning and reminding my family that I can cook. No really... I can!! And I need to have some time away from the computer to try and work through some thoughts...
And so, the blog is going to be silent for a few days. Well, not really silent. The playlist will still be up and going.
I bid you adieu...(if you've been here for any of my other bloggy breaks, you know that I'll probably be back tonight or tomorrow morning... I'm not only confused and cluttered, but indecisive too)

21 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhh nooooo! Sad but I can certainly relate. Get some R&R and come back soon!

Cristy said...

Blogging breaks are the best! I always feel a little naughty not looking and commenting on other peoples blogs, and when I come back I feel like I have something to say and it's a little more meaningful. The Irish look is cool too!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Ditto, darling. I think it's the time of year...

flip flop mama said...

Hope you can organize everything and come back soon!

Ally said...

Cute design! :D

I'll miss you. :( **sniff**

(But have fun cooking! Yay!)

Carrot Jello said...

I understand. I'll miss you. Love the new look!

Jean Knee said...

enjoy your break, see you in the funny papers

Dedee said...

I hope you find what you are looking for. I'll miss you while you are gone!

Dedee said...

I hope you find what you are looking for. I'll miss you while you are gone!

... said...

totally understand, but hope you're okay. hope this break will be exactly what you want and need. don't worry... we'll all be here when you get back :]

Tonya said...

Take as much time as you need. I will be when you return. Good luck sorting out what needs sorted :o)

Randi said...

Ugghh. After all that sickness you deserve a break!!
Come back soon.

Heather said...

Enjoy the Break.

J. said...

I konw exactly how you feel. Enjoy the break :)

Anonymous said...

We'll see you when you get back!

Nancy Face said...

Bloggy breaks can be a VERY good thing! :)

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

At least it looks lovley in here! Don't be gone toooo long, okay?

i said...

Miss you!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Melissa Mind Meld....ACTIVATE!

Yeah, I often feel the same way. I'm working too many jobs now and have scaled way back on blogging.

Tausha said...

i totally understand, come to think of it, i think every blogging, working mom in the whole world completely understands. I want all your blog friends to be my blog friends-you are some kind of popular! Hope to see back soon!

Yvonne said...

I'll be here when you get back.

Take care of yourself.

Love the new look of the blog ; )