Okay... so technically, my post announcing my break was post 500. I've written more than that, but not all of them have been published. Sometimes I come and write a super frustrated blog rant. And no one wants to read THAT! So, it gets saved, but never published.
I enjoyed my bloggy break. Sometimes, I just need to step away from the blog for a few days. It was good, but now I'm back. My head is full of great ideas for blog posts... but I'm too tired to make any of them come out in coherent sentences. So, instead, we will do the ever famous "what someone typed into Google to find my blog". Should be fun! Away we go...
- http://mejojacspot.blogspot.com/ - really? Wouldn't it be just as easy to type it in the little box at the top. 4 people searched for my blog using the exact address... is it you? Would you tell me why? I am so curious!!
- how to make an icing tiara - Several people searched for this one. That was a fun project! I hope you found this post or this one or this one with the final royal icing tiara
- kank-aid - I think someone suggested this when I said I had a canker (or cranker) sore
- jon schmidt - ah... the man is an amazing pianist! And, apparently, I spelled his name wrong in my post or you never would have found me. Try John (instead of Jon). I still have his stuff in my playlist... it's just more in the middle now. Check out his site here
- uses for hydrocortizone - I don't remember this... maybe it was suggested when I had super dry hands... which brings me too...
- cause of cut dry hands in winter - there are several variations on this theme..."cut dry skin", and "split knuckles dry skin"
- cornerstones of marriage - this was part of President Hinckley's talk in our Stake Conference...
- can you but Lysol bombs for the home - nope. I've looked. You can fumigate the place with about 2 cans... but, you should remove everyone first!
- klutz horse isms - um... what??
- glow in the dark obstacle course - we had something kind of like this for Red's birthday party...
- stomach flu - ick... if you've got this, I'm so sorry. Get better soon!
And there you have it. Nothing too crazy, but it's always interesting to see what brings people here to my little blog!
As a side note, I have a confession to make. I didn't stay "off" my blog. One afternoon I spent some time messing with my playlist. I couldn't resist! And, as soon as they get a better link for David Cook's version of "Hello", I'll get it up there. (For those of you who don't know, he's an American Idol contestant... as well as David Archuleta who sings "Imagine" on my playlist!)
I'm Melissa and I approve this message.