Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Two Kinds of People in the World
That's right. You can divide the entire population of the world into two distinct groups - those who love the center pieces of the brownie and those who love edges. I guess there are those who don't like brownies... but... are they really people? Sounds more like some kind of alien life form.
Me? I just happen to be an edgy kind of a gal. When you make a 9x13 pan of brownies the center people get the better end of the deal. Lots of center, not nearly enough edges. Which is why I NEED one of these...That's right - a pan that basically cooks an entire batch of edges! Is this not the most wonderful thing ever invented? A little slice of heaven for us edge lovers...

16 comments:

Randi said...

That is the coolest pan I have ever seen. I need one desperately!!!

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Oh my...it's always weird when we feel differently about something...I'm a center piece girl...mmm...yummy soft goodness!

Yvonne said...

I love the edges of the brownies and am so glad they have that kind of a pan--yum!!!

flip flop mama said...

Oh I am so a gooey middle of the pan person!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Too cool! Where did you find that?

Heather said...

Is that for real?? I'm a middle kinda gurl myself.

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Now, that's pretty freakin cool. I happen to love both the middle and edges. I mean, really? A BROWNIE. Doesn't matter which part of it. Just give it to me.

No, really. Give it to me. NOW.

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

That is freakin awesome.

I happen to like both the middle and edges. I mean, come on. It's a BROWNIE. Any piece'll do.

Thanks. Now I want some chocolatey goodness...

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Stupd Blogger. I thought the first post didn't post. But, I guess, it did. NOW I look pretty dumb, trying to be cutesy in my response 2 times in a row, but neither is that snarky after all.

Damnit. Gimme a brownie.

Nancy Face said...

I'm with you all the way, sistah! EDGY!!!

I've been eyeing those pans in a catalog for some time now...

Anonymous said...

Gooey Girl here. But what an AWESOME PAN! :D

(Have you checked your email? I want to send you these Jane Austen DVD's I have for you.)

Holly Homemaker said...

Funny...I just made brownies last night and the parts that are gone...the gooey center parts. Have you found a "Center only" pan yet??

J. said...

I am very much an edge person, and now I want one of these pans :)

Tonya said...

I'm a total edge lover. What a great idea. I must have one.

... said...

that is sooooo cool. i guess i'm a center person. my edges turn out too hard.

Beth said...

Where do you get one of these? I love the edges? It was great to hear from you today! I'm glad to know about your blog--I'm a much better blogger than e-mailer.