- I washed Little Bug's blanket yesterday. His one true comfort object in this world. He cried for an hour and a half... he tried to pull it out of the washer. He banged on the drier. He was fully and completely miserable for 90 minutes. So was I.
- My master bedroom is CLOSER to being clean. I won't be able to spend any time in it today, but I think that it won't be a completely horrifying experience if my in-laws go in.
- I have two dental appointments this week. One for a deep cleaning thingy that they call "gross scaling" - isn't that horrible? Couldn't they name it "awesome scaling"?? And another appointment to fill four cavities. FOUR. Bleh
- My kids don't sleep in on the weekends or holidays. It's like an internal switch that says "This is a play day! Don't waste time by sleeping... GET UP!". But on school days, like today, it's a different story. I have to PRY those people out of bed. Somehow we all slept till 7:40. Red has to be out the door by 8:00.
- We are going to DisneyLand in a few weeks! I guess the Magic Kingdom has some kind of community outreach program. They offered our local Autism Society some really inexpensive tickets... like $27 inexpensive! It's just a one day pass, but hey! We'll take it! It's too bad you can only get 6 tickets... or I would have bought a bunch and invited y'all down for a P-A-R-T-Y!
- I was going through our photos and I realized that there are not a lot of pictures of my in-laws in there. Actually, I don't remember seeing ANY. And so, I have decided to be in their face taking pictures the entire time they are here. That shouldn't be too obnoxious, should it?
- We are going to the beach on Saturday. I am soooo excited to take our new camera and play around with it! I'm sure I'll be posting pictures on Sunday or Monday.
Well, that's about it for the randomly randomness here! I am way behind in my blog reading... and it's going to get worse with my in-laws here. If I don't swing around to say "Hi" in the next week, forgive me. I will still be posting though... they might be short posts, but I'm determined to win the duel!