Monday, January 28, 2008

Really?
As you know, we went to the coast the other day. I always enjoy taking in the scenery and sometimes I'll read the signs on the road and bumper stickers on the cars and trucks. This time I saw my favorite bumper sticker in the WHOLE WORLD! I wish I could have gotten a picture, but the truck was cruising along a little faster than we were and I couldn't get the camera out soon enough. It said : El Camino Rentals Call.... and then it had a 1-800 number you could call to rent your very own El Camino! Because WHO DOESN'T want to ride around in one of these bad boys?
Ah yeah... you're STYLIN NOW!!
(No El Caminos were harmed in the writing of this post...)

13 comments:

Carrot Jello said...

No joke- I LOVE El Caminos. They're so cool.

flip flop mama said...

That is hilarious! Not my choice if I wanted to rent a car! LOL

Yvonne said...

El Caminos were so popular when I was in high school!!! Gotta love it ; ) Thanks for the great memory.

Tonya said...

We had one of those when I was a kid and I still remember it :)

Too funny.

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

LOL!!! Too funny.

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Ummm... I'll personally pass on the El Caminos, but I think my hubby would love to drive one.

Anonymous said...

Well, maybe the first one but I think I'd pass on the last. hee hee

Jessica said...

Good to know, next time we are in cali I will be renting one of those! LOL!

... said...

where does your love for el caminos come from? my dh had one back in the late 70's. it was basically the style of the second picture. he even had a shell on it but not like the one in the pic. i personally like the older models.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Sa-weet cars!!! Haha my dad loves those things.

Anonymous said...

I think that last picture pretty much says it all. (ha, ha!) :D

Nancy Face said...

I think El Caminos are weird, but my hubby LOVES them, and he has never stopped talking about his grandma's El Camino, and how we should have bought it, and blah, blah, blah! :D

Funny story from my uncle's funeral: He always drove El Caminos, so I thought he loved them...but NO! He always wanted a truck, and my aunt never allowed him to have one, so he just settled for El Caminos!

camfox said...

I still remember the first time I saw an el camino. I thought it was the ugliest car ever. And I pretty much still feel that way.