- My Mom sent this email to me the other day... and since I have a slight fondness for M&M's ... I thought I'd share (the email, not the M&M's...)
Friday, I went to the doctor for my yearly physical. My blood pressure was high, my cholesterol was high, I'd gained some weight, and I didn't feel so hot. My doctor said eating right doesn't have to be complicated and it would solve my physical problems. He said just fill your plate with bright colors: greens, yellows, reds, etc. I went right home and ate an entire bowl of M&M's and sure enough, I felt better immediately. I never knew eating right could be so easy!
- I took the tiara off the oatmeal container - it came off smooth as silk! No problems whatsoever! Then I put it in a bag and stuck in on a shelf... but I didn't push it back far enough and down it fell. Down, down, down, and landed with a little thud. And yeah. It broke. I'm not going to post pictures. It will make me cry.
- I still don't have pictures of my niece. I got a nice blank email from my Mom last night, but no pics. She had a rather crazy day yesterday, so I guess I can forgive her, this once...
- We got things worked out with the rental agreement. We will be here till next August. Sigh. Not what we had hoped for, but he's not going to raise the rent. So, at least there was one positive thing.
- Red had a new friend over the other day. This kid was so great! He didn't say "dude" the entire time he was here. NOT ONCE!! And Red limited his "dude"-isms to a bare minimum. I think we should have this kid over more often.
- Yesterday was a big cleaning day for us. We got so many things done! Now if I can just maintain it... sigh.... I even got the computer desk cleaned off! Major accomplishment for me!
I think that's about it for this Sunday Morning. I talked to my parents and it sounds like things are going really well with my Sister and the baby. I am thinking about taking a trip up there to see her. I'd have all three kids, no Hubby, for about 13-15 hours - depending on the number of potty breaks. And I'd need to do all the driving in one day. On a scale of 1 to 10, how crazy is that?