Monday, November 13, 2006

Painting
I think I have a painting addiction. We had our own home for 2 years and almost every room was painted before we moved. Now, we are renting. I can't paint the walls in this house. So, I've moved onto furniture! I just finished my first piece the other day and I loved it! I want to paint everything now! I told my dh that my next task is dd's bedframe, bookshelf and dresser. I also have a little table in her room that I might redo. I'd love to do a fun mosaic on the top, but that may be a bit much for a 3 year old's room! I think that I love to paint because I love to see transformation. Taking something that didn't look so great and making it into something wonderful again! I still can't get this program to upload pictures or I would share my latest things. Maybe I'll get it to work tomorrow. Tonight, I think I'll start sanding something so that I can paint again tomorrow!

No comments: