How do you pronounce that anyway? Is it like me me - with the long e sound? Or is it something else? Hmm... anyway, here's a meme for ya! Sorry it took me so long to get done Eve :)
INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
1) Shelli’s Sentiments
3) Doggy Mama
Next select five people to tag: (if you haven’t done it already) I haven't been able to catch up on all of your blogs yet... so, if you've already done this, just leave the link to the meme in the comments so that I can come and visit! But, I'm gonna tag:
I Love Flip Flops
4 B's in a Pod
Inside Justine's Mind
So Grateful to be Mormon
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I had just graduated from Ricks College (it was still Ricks back then...) and I was trying to decide what to do with my life. I had met Hubby and we were dating. I really liked him, but wasn't sure where it all was going. I was torn between more schooling and going on a mission that winter. I decided on the mission, but then things got serious with hubby and we got engaged instead. :)
What were you doing 1 year ago?
One year ago we were in Hermiston, OR. Hubby had just switched jobs. We were sure this new job would be fantastic for us all. Unfortunately, their promise of regular work hours and a 5 day week were broken fairly quickly. He was working 12 hour days (plus an hour commute on each end) 6 days a week. It was a miserable experience for us all.
Five snacks you enjoy:
- Peanut M&M's
- Wintergreen Lifesavers
- Almost any kind of fresh fruit
- Granola bars
- Hummus - my new favorite dip!
Hmmm... yikes... um...
- "Unwritten" by: Natasha Bedingfield
- "If I Had a Million Dollars" by: BNL
- "Accidentally in Love" by: Counting Crows
- "Mr. Mom" by: Lonestar
- "Who Says You Can't Go Home" by: Bon Jovi and Jennifer Nettles
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
- Pay off all debts of myself and my family
- Buy my dream home
- See the world - so many things I want to see and do!!
- Chefs, maids, personal assistants... you name it! :)
- Donate where ever I thought I could help
Five bad habits:
- Procrastinate - although, I admit to working better under pressure...
- Spending too much time on the computer
- I get out a bottle of water, drink half of it and then forget where I've set it. I do this all the time...
- Reading - I know that sounds weird, but I get completely absorbed into whatever I'm reading and I tend to let everything around me fall apart... so, it's a good/bad thing
- Not getting enough sleep - I'm always tired the next day, but that doesn't stop me... sigh... someday I'll learn, right?
Five things you like doing:
- Listening to music
- Visiting new places
- Playing with the kids
- Going out with hubby
- Reading... see bad habits above :)
Five things you would never wear again:
- Spike heels
- tapered or peg legged pants
- My hair in such a fashion that it looks like I could fly... y'all know what I'm talking about
- Two pairs of socks at the same time... sigh... guilty as charged...
Five favorite toys:
- My camera
- The computer - not that it's all that fancy, I just enjoy it :)
- My new van
- My debit card
So, there you have it! Oh, and Happy Mothers Day to all you AWESOME moms out there! Hope your day is fabulous!