Saturday, January 06, 2007

Gotcha!

This is my all time favorite picture of the kids. Every time I see it, I laugh - HARD!! We were trying to get pictures done. I asked dh to set baby girl on my oldest's lap and put her feet on my bug's lap. Then it happened. Bug attacked those little toes with a vengeance! He grabbed and started tickling like no tomorrow! Now, baby girl HATES to have her feet tickled. She's like her mom that way. You can see dh's hand as he is running in trying to save her before she gets too angry. But every time I look at this picture I see three distinct things. Baby girl: pleading for someone to save her from this horrible fate. Carrot top: holding her around the waist just a little tighter than he had been a second before so that she can't get away and a mischievous glint in his eye. Funny bug: complete and total joy! He couldn't be happier than he is at this very moment! I love this picture :)