- We're home! We're slightly sick, but we're home. Visiting family in Idaho was fantastic. We didn't get to see the lights on Temple Square though. There was a concert there that night and we were afraid that there would be TONS of people. Little Bug does not do well in crowds. So, we stopped and stayed with friends that night. It was so great to visit with them.
- I did not finish my 50,000 words for the NaNoWriMo thing. I'm disappointed, but it's okay. I plan on trying again next year.
- I love my shower. I know that's an odd thing to say... let me explain. While in Idaho I dreaded every shower. You see, my parents have no water pressure. So, it feels like a spit bath (how's that for a mental image?!). My in-law's shower head is about 5' high. I'm 5'6" which means I have to bend myself into odd positions to wash my hair. I can't tell you how good it felt to stand up straight in a normal stream of water when we got home.
- I've changed the blog look (it's not my favorite) and added Christmas music. I know there are those of you who are not fond of the music starting when the blog comes up, but I really want the Christmas music going. So, please, don't boycott my blog during the month of December :)
- I was able to buy the last figurines in the Willow Tree Nativity that I needed! I still need the creche (please don't ask me how to pronounce it... I have no idea... usually I call it "the manger thingy"). I'll take pictures and post them eventually.
- My Mom and I hit 3 Black Friday sales. We went to smaller stores and missed all the crazy crowds. I still got what I wanted and didn't have to beat anyone up for it.
- I am almost done with my holiday shopping. I am struggling with things for my Hubby. I have one thing, but I'm not sure what else to get. Any suggestions?
- I feel like Wonder Woman today! I got everything from our trip unpacked, put our Christmas decorations up, changed the blog look, did dishes, played with Baby Girl and finished off the fudge :) Tonight we'll get our tree and I'm going to have everyone help to get the house looking fantastic! All in all it's been a good day
Monday, December 01, 2008