I hate frantic days. Especially during the holidays. I'd rather just sit home and watch movies or catch up on my blog reading. Or do laundry. I would actually rather do laundry than the list of things I have to do today. Sad, eh? Here's my list of things that must be accomplished today in no particular order
- Take packages to the post office. I know. I'm really late in doing this, but I sold something* on eBay. It ends this morning and I want to get it in the mail ASAP. Plus, I still have Christmas packages floating around that should have been sent a week ago. Sigh.
- Pack up one of my nativities and take it to the church for decor. I have been asked to help decorate for a Christmas party for the women in our church. I've been asked or signed up to do 50 other things for this party, but we'll talk about those later.
- Call all the women who said they would do a part in the program for tonight and remind them to come early.
- Make an apple crisp for the party.
- Make corn chowder for the party.
- Get costumes for the program tonight pulled together.
- Gather all the items and be to the church by 6:30 without spilling hot soup or apple crisp or forgetting anything :)
- Practice my parts for the program. I'm singing in a quartet and possibly doing a speaking part since one of the women might not be able to be there.
- Go to the store and buy styrofoam peanuts for Red's class. He has no idea why he needs them. I don't know either. Can you buy styrofoam peanuts?? I've never looked for them before...
- And, to top it all off, it's Tuesday. Tuesday is early release for my boys. They will be home by 1:00. I have to have all my errands outside of the home DONE by that time.
Wish me luck!
* I decided to sell my Twilight books. I went on eBay and found a set just like mine that was selling for $56 - that's more than what I paid for my books! I like money more than I like the books (please don't hate me Twilight fans)... so off they go :)