- Gel pens are BAD for the backs of photos. The ink doesn't dry... ever. Well, okay, maybe it eventually does, but not till you've smeared it all over the place and made a huge mess!
- http://www.whitepages.com/ is an awesome site for locating long lost friends addresses. It's also kind of creepy to see how much information they had about me on there...
- There is no such thing as the perfect family photo. Find a semi decent one and move on.
- You don't have to send cards to every person you know... no really... you don't!
- The person who invented the Avery Wizard Label program was someone who had hand addressed their Christmas cards and realized that their hands would never be the same. Next year I will use the program, if I can get my fingers to work by then.
- If someone volunteers to help, accept it! Even having another person put on the stamps can be a big help.
- Don't wait too long or your Christmas cards may end up being New Years cards... or even Martin Luther King Day cards...
- Have a good attitude. If you're grumbling or complaining (not that I would EVER do that) while addressing the cards, it kind of defeats the purpose. Sure... you may have written an address WRONG 3 different times, but it's the thought that counts. And negative thoughts never helped anyone...
- Don't talk and write at the same time. You will soon find that you are writing your conversation down instead of happy thoughts or addresses.
Do you have any tips to add to the list for making Christmas cards easier?