Yesterday went well for both of my kids. I love the first day of school. I love to see my kids learn and grow. This has caused me to reflect on some of the things that I have learned recently.
- Having two bathrooms in the house is a good thing. A very good thing.
- When celebrating the first day of school, you should limit your consumption of Hostess Chocolate Cupcakes. If you consume your body's weight worth of said cupcakes, you will feel sick. Very very sick. For more than one day.
- Chocolate apparently does NOT cause pimples. If it did, I would be a gigantic walking zit today.
- Staying up till 1:00 a.m. to watch a mini series on DVD is not a bad idea. Unless you have to get up and function the next day. Then it is a horrible idea.
- Energy saving light bulbs (you know the kind that flicker and flicker and flicker when they are turning on) are not a good thing when you are trying to recover from a Hostess cupcake, lack of sleep hangover.
Well, that's it. I know it's not earth shattering knowledge, but it has changed my life. Forever.