Monday, December 04, 2006

Laundry
I hate laundry. It just never seems to end! As soon as I think I've got it all done, it starts to pile up again. I don't actually mind throwing it in the washer and then the dryer... it's the folding and putting away that I hate. Usually I get it all washed and dryed. The things that absolutely need to be hung up get hung up and then the rest sit in baskets. Then, eventually, I'll drag all the clothes out to the living room, put in a movie (or two) and fold and fold and fold! Then, I'll put all the clothes away and then I star the process all over again! I used to do just one batch every day so that I never got behind... I need to do that again. I have already done 7 batches today!! Yeah, I really let it pile up... :S I've been trying to think of a solution for this problem... maybe I need to throw most of our clothes away. Everyone can have two pairs of pants, two shirts, two pairs of socks ect. That way I can be wearing one and washing the other. Sounds a tad boring, but a lot easier! So now the question is: do I sacrifice fashion for a life of ease? Hmmm... probably not. So, I guess it's time to do some more laundry!

1 comment:

RaNae @EweCreekCottage said...

We must be like psychicly connected or something all week I have been pissin about the laundry lol. The freekin never ending laundry... my bin will get down to a few odd items then the next day it's filled to the top... and geesh it's just the two of us ugh..
I'm with ya girlfriend hate the laundry.