Friday, November 14, 2008

Recap in Pictures
First off, thanks for all the support about going back to school. It's a stressful thing to think about, but we both feel really good about this decision. I have no idea why we feel good, we just do. So, we move forward.
Second - I'm sorry I've been absent in blog land. I had no idea that writing a book would take so much out of me. I get done writing that and I feel like I don't have anything left to say - which is why I haven't blogged or been a very good commenter. I'll keep trying... don't give up on me yet.
Since words seem to be escaping me, I thought that for the next little while I would do recaps in pictures. That way I don't have to really think. Just share photos from what's going on in our lives. We're going to go back a few weeks... to Halloween. I know. It feels like it was forever ago. But I'm sharing anyway...
Red was Commander Cody from Star Wars (yeah. I have no idea who that actually is, but he was excited about it. And yes - the mask TOTALLY smashed his nose - good job to whomever designed the darn thing!)
Baby Girl was Fancy Nancy - each time she wore her costume it was a little different depending on the accessories she chose.
Hubby was a nerdy tourist for a youth group activity he was helping with.
I was a witch - not a far cry from reality.
Little Bug hates Halloween. He wore his cowboy hat long enough to grab a few pieces of candy and then he was done. I was handing out candy while he was wearing the hat and then he wouldn't put it back on for pictures... so no pictures of him this time.
There you have it. In the next few days I'll recap in pictures (and a few simple words) about our family photo shoot, Little Bug's Birthday, Disneyland and other random things! Hopefully when I get this NaNoWriMo done I'll be a little more active in blog land. Till next time! TTFN!

9 comments:

Yvonne said...

YOUR HUBS COSTUME IS THE BEST--he surely must have won a prize!!!! Love the Fancy Nancy costume.

I'm a witch every day ; )

Take care--glad to see you are doing well.

Kristina P. said...

Love the costumes! Glad you're back.

Adena and Greg said...

Cute costumes. We didn't even dress up this year since we wer en route to WA. So sad cause I really like Halloween.

Adena and Greg said...

Cute costumes. We didn't even dress up this year since we wer en route to WA. So sad cause I really like Halloween.

i said...

the nose smashing made me laugh! so fun... you...you looked the part. but i'm sure you aren't as witchy as you think! good luck on you writing.

Randi said...

So cute! I can't wait to see the family pictures!

Tonya said...

It must feel right because it is right. I'm glad you both have peace about it. I like the recap in pictures idea and I'll never give up on ya. Not never.c

wynne said...

Write, write, write away!

(I can't believe you even posted this, to tell you the truth. Good for you.)

And what--? No pictures of the completed witch's kitchen?

... said...

what great pictures of some fantastic looking costumes. fancy nancy is a darling.

what about pictures of your witch's kitchen? was that a success?