Saturday, November 15, 2008

Belated Birthday
Little Bug's birthday was in October... another thing I didn't blog about. Sigh.
It was so fun to have my parents here for his birthday! They gave him a huge floor puzzle with zoo animals on it. He got lots of elephants for his birthday - they are his favorite animal. He had to open each gift and then take it over and examine it while sitting or laying down on our giant pillow (love that thing!).
He's not very fond of cake or cupcakes. So, cinnamon rolls were on the menu. He does love those!
It was a great day. He's such a sweet kid. We are so blessed to have him as part of our family!

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Not fond of cupcakes?!!? I guess cinnamon buns are OK too. Looks like a fun party!

Yvonne said...

Little Bug is such a cutie. (That giant pillow is great)
I'm glad your folks were there to celebrate with all of you.

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Happy Birthday a little late, Little Bug!!

wynne said...

Yay! Cinnamon rolls!

Happy late b-day, Mr. Bug!

... said...

hmmm... i think i'm going to ask for cinnamon rolls for my next birthday. they're the best, after chocolate covered strawberries of course.

Randi said...

Cinnamon rolls... yum!

Tonya said...

I'm glad he had a great day. I'm thinking cinnamon rolls sound delicious. Happy Birthday Little Bug.

Ally said...

Happy Birthday to Little Bug. :-)

It looks like a nice time.

And those cinnamon rolls look divine.

Ally said...

(I love the pretty fall look on your blog, BTW.) ;-)