- Never buy jeans while bloated. Forget the fact that your last pair of jeans has a hole in a rather revealing place. You can wear capri's in Idaho till the bloating goes down. You will freeze, but just for awhile. Then, buy jeans that actually fit right.
- The shower at my in-law's house sits at about 5' high. I am 5'6". I will hit my head on the darn thing every time I'm there.
- The shower at MY parents house has no water pressure. It will always feel like a glorified spit bath.
- We get sick every time we go to Idaho. Every stinkin time.
- Staples are easier to take out than they are to put in Baby Girl's head.
- Talking about Christmas a month before it's actually here is a bad idea when there are children involved. It guarantees a month of begging and asking "Is it Christmas today? NOW can I open my presents??"
- P L M O W - those 5 letters, in that order, spell every word in the English language. Just ask Baby Girl.
- If you have a big day, where you have a lot of errands to run and cookies to make and programs to create, someone in your home will get sick. Very sick. And you will have to run errands, make cookies and create programs anyway.
- PLMOW. Yeah. That about says it all.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007