Thursday, June 19, 2008

Run, Don't Walk
Barnes and Noble is having an AWESOME online sale right now! I saw some items that were 80% off... I just got six hardcover books for $36. They were normally anywhere from $13-20... so, at regular price, it would have cost me $78-120! Instead, they were about $6 a piece. There's over 20,000 books that are 50% off or more... I also got a few DVDs to replace some old videos that we have. Some of the Pixar movies are 40% off and then if you buy two DVDs, you get the third one free. And the best part? If you spend $25, then shipping is free. So, if you were looking for some great summer reading, head on over. I'm sure you'll find something fun!

7 comments:

flip flop mama said...

Ok that is awesome!

Yvonne said...

Hey, thanks for the heads up.

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

I love being Canadian and all but boy oh boy do I miss the online shopping!

... said...

that's awesome! thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

WHAAAA? Those are crazy good deals! I realized this past week when I was glued to my bed with crap daytime TV on that I need some new DVDs!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I am so there!

Tausha said...

ok-the last thing that i need to spend more money. I went to Joannes yesterday and the local thrift shop. Do I need to explain anymore?
I'll go and take a peak!
Hey-I think the lunch ideas that you got were great! I liked the daily thing. We make menus for dinner why not lunch!!
Dont' you just love smart mouth kids? ***large sigh from all moms***
Good luck with your vaca-and your company. You will be one busy lady!
At one time there was a chance that you were coming through Utah-is that still the case? Let me know-if you are-the zoo and I would love to get together.