And now it's time for another random post. (a.k.a. - I can't think of anything to blog about)
- I'm tired. And I'm completely ready to kill the neighbors dogs. Is it really possible for a human being to not hear an animal go crazy for over an hour in the middle of the night? I understand wanting to have a dog around to alert you to danger... but, if they bark, and you don't respond... then what's the point??
- Little Bug is struggling. Lots of stimming. Lots of frustration on his part and on mine. He goes back to school today and I'm hoping that will help... maybe...
- I'm going to Idaho! We had cancelled our trip, but now it's back on! It's going to be crazy though... I will go for about a week, then the day after I get home, part of Hubby's family will come to visit! So, I not only have to get ready for my trip, but I have to get my house ready for visitors after my trip! I won't be in blog land very much in the next little while.
- Your lunch ideas have inspired me. I'm excited to try a few of them out and see if I can come up with a few things on my own - thanks again!
- I went shopping on Saturday for sunglasses and ended up buying lots more than that. Two pairs of sunglasses, 3 shirts and a pair of capri's! Everything was on a really good sale, but still! Kohl's will be the end of me and my budget. AND on top of my wonderful shopping trip, I got home and Hubby had cleaned the kitchen and done several loads of laundry! When I say, "done" that's exactly what I mean. Washed. Dried. Folded. And put away. I love that man!
- I'm trying to think of activities for the kids to do indoors. It's going to be hot all summer (welcome to the desert) and I am trying to figure out ways to keep them from getting bored and pestering me all day. Any thoughts?
- Yesterday I killed 3 black widow spiders and two other brown spiders with racing stripes down their backs. Just thought you'd like to know.
- My master bedroom is a mess. I'm going to haul a dumpster in here and just throw everything away. It will be easier that way than trying to go through everything.
I think that's about it from here! This post was brought to you today by the letter "Q" and the number "11".