No, this won't be another post about swearing. It's random crap from my life! Aren't you excited? I have too many things bouncing around in my head right now to make just one post, and I don't want to do multiple posts... so...here we go!
- The elementary school that Red goes to claims to be a very forward thinking school. They want to teach the kids to be "world citizens". Which, you know, is great. But, in a way they seem a tad hypocritical. They spout off ideas of saving the planet and then send home enough random papers to destroy an entire rain forest...
- Speaking of Red... he's already having problems with friends at school. I'm so flustered right now. I just don't know what to do for him.
- Speaking of flustered... I've been asked to make phone calls for a political campaign. For some reason, this makes me INSANELY nervous! I really thought I was going to be sick to my stomach on the first day. Does anyone want to come finish the calls for me? No? Okay... well, I'm hoping to finish it all up today... pray that I don't make a mess on the carpet.
- Speaking of messes... yesterday, I didn't do much. Baby Girl and I are the only ones home during the day. You'd think that the house would stay fairly clean, right? Nope. Somehow Baby Girl managed to make several monstrous messes right under my nose.
- Speaking of Baby Girl... she and I are doing preschool here at home. We work on reading and letters, then we do an art project, then we work on numbers. Our first unit has been the ocean and we're both really enjoying that. We're hoping to take a trip to the ocean next week. For academic purposes, of course!
- Speaking of trips... my cousin is getting married next week and I can't go. You have no idea how incredibly sad this makes me. We were really close - especially in college. Why does money always have to be a factor in such things? Can't we just do what we want, whenever we want?
- Speaking of money... why would anyone waste money making bad craft projects? I have no idea, but there is a new blog highlighting some pretty weird crafts... It's called "Glitter Gone Bad" - it's good for a chuckle or two!
And that's it for random crap today. Not very funny or entertaining, but I feel better getting all the randomness out of my head!