Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Punk
I know I put this on Facebook... and so some of you have already seen these photos, but they were just too funny not to share here on the blog.

Anyone who knows Red knows that a Mohawk is SO NOT his personality. We cut it like this on Sunday night and we'll be cutting it again this Saturday. He's loving it for now, but doesn't want to keep it forever. I think it's great and it gives me a funny kind of happiness to see him be a little daring like this. He's usually a little more on the reserved side. I'm just glad that his punk hair hasn't affected his attitude....
At least, that's what I'm hoping! Have you or your kids ever done something more "daring" with your hair?

13 comments:

Kristina P. said...

He looks so cool!!

Bonnie the Boss said...

So cool!
I think he and my red head have the same name. My red head tends to be more reserved but is an awesome kid!

Yvonne said...

He looks so cute--I LOVE IT.

The most daring thing I have ever done is when I put highlights (subtle hightlights) in my hair ; )

Nancy Face said...

Love it! How fun for him! :)

We've never tried the Mohawk thing, but a couple times Ty talked me into bleaching his hair out to pale blond when he was a lifeguard. It looked RIDICULOUS with his dark eyebrows, haha! :D

Jodi said...

Wow! I can hardly recognize him. Especially that second picture where he looks like he has a little attitude. What a good actor!

Jean Knee said...

he's got the Billy Idol snarl down pat

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

The red hair and mohawk... It's an interesting combo. My son's hair is looooong. It's pretty daring, IMHO for a 10 year old boy.

... said...

i did see it on FB. i've seen a lot of kids with mohawks lately. must be back in style. or maybe it never went out. i love that last photo. the smirk goes with the hair =)

Tonya said...

Wicked cool hairdo man!!!

Unknown said...

These pictures make me laugh! Never done anything daring with any of our hair. Maybe I need to branch out after reading this!

kailani said...

There's a boy in my daughter's class that comes to school like that! LOL!

Shannan said...

I loved the mohawk. I guess it is gone and I didn't even notice today. Were there any tears shed?

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

That is so dang spiffy! Made me laugh out loud too!