It's time once again for me to spout off about the crazy things that are going on in my life and the bizarre thoughts that are bouncing around in my head.... ready... set... go!
- I have found a new and FANTASTIC use for sticky notes! I have always used them for reminders for myself and the kids, but now, they have a higher purpose: bookmarks. They don't fall out if I drop the book or hold it in an awkward way. And they're much harder for my kids to yank out. Something that Little Bug rather enjoys. I'm not sure if he just likes to pull the paper out of the book or if he loves watching me scramble afterwards to find my spot again... either way, it's frustrating. But not any more... Post-it's - the bookmarks of tomorrow!
- I love the t.v. show Psych! Have you ever seen it? We have to watch it online because we don't have cable. But every episode makes me laugh. I'm not talking about a slight chuckle here. I'm talking full on belly laugh, brings tears to my eyes kind of laughing. I was going to put a clip in here, but I couldn't pick a favorite. So, go to this link here and watch a few episodes...
- TWO WEEKS! I can survive for two more weeks... right? Then school starts and I can be sane again... right? Please tell me that I'm right... please?
- I've decided to kick the addiction... yes, that's right. I have an addiction. The Olympics. I start watching each evening and suddenly it's midnight... or later. My headaches are back. I'm completely exhausted. I need sleep. The swimming events are my favorite and now they are done (woo-hoo Mr. Phelps!). I think I'm going to return to a 10-10:30 bedtime. For my own sanity and the safety of my children.
- I've been reading "The Kingdom and the Crown" series by Gerald N. Lund - I'm loving them! I highly recommend them to anyone. They are really fantastic books.
- Have you ever been to Southern California? What is your favorite thing to do here? My parents are coming in October and I'm trying to plan some really fun things... but I'm drawing a blank. I know... how dumb is that? I LIVE HERE! Sigh... thoughts? Ideas?
And that concludes another randomly random post about the tidbits of my life. Until next time...